On your Wedding Day, I will:
• Ensure that the venue is ready to receive you and your guests, and resolve any problems that might arise;
• Welcome your guests, and ensure that arrangements are in place for the elderly, the disabled and guests with special needs;
• Assist with the religious ceremony and the confetti tunnel if required;
• Look after your guests during the reception, encouraging them to look at the table plan to save time later;
• Assist the photographer with the group shots, so that no one is missing or left out;
• Organise the receiving line and call the guests forward to be received, or call the guests to tables, in a timely manner before the formal entry of the Couple;
• Introduce the cake-cutting, speeches and toasts, and lead the formal exit of the Couple after the meal;
• Welcome your evening guests;
• Organise and introduce the throwing of the Bride’s bouquet and the first dance by the Couple; and
• Look after you and your guests throughout the evening, and finally draw the proceedings to a close.
My fee depends on the location, size and complexity of your wedding. Be assured that I will always work with your best interests in mind, so please contact me with the ‘when and where’ of your wedding, and we will take it from there.
John Ashmele FGPT
Fellow of the Guild of Professional Toastmasters
Graduate of the Professional Toastmasters’ Academy
m: 07710 400412 e: firstname.lastname@example.org