On your Wedding Day, I will:
• Ensure that the venue is ready to receive you and your guests, and resolve any problems that might arise;
• Welcome your guests, and ensure that arrangements are in place for the elderly, the disabled and guests with special needs;
• Assist with the religious ceremony and the confetti tunnel if required;
• Look after your guests during the reception, encouraging them to look at the table plan to save time later;
• Assist the photographer with the group shots, so that no one is missing or left out;
• Organise the receiving line and call the guests forward to be received, or call the guests to tables, in a timely manner before the formal entry of the Couple;
• Introduce the cake-cutting, speeches and toasts, and lead the formal exit of the Couple after the meal;
• Welcome your evening guests;
• Organise and introduce the throwing of the Bride’s bouquet and the first dance by the Couple; and
• Look after you and your guests throughout the evening, and finally draw the proceedings to a close.
My fee for a traditional Asian wedding, looking after you and your guests from their arrival to the end of the evening, is from £525 and depends on the location, size and complexity of the wedding.
Be assured that I will always work with your best interests in mind.
John Ashmele FGPT
Fellow of the Guild of Professional Toastmasters
Graduate of the Professional Toastmasters’ Academy
m: 07710 400412 e: firstname.lastname@example.org