At your festival, I will:
• Liaise with the Festival Secretary, ensuring that the venue is ready to receive the guests and resolve any problems that might arise;
• Look after the guests during the reception, encouraging them to look at the table plan and order table wine to save time later;
• Organise the receiving line and call the guests forward to be received, or call the guests to tables in a timely manner before the formal entry of the President;
• Claim the attention of your guests for Grace, and look after them during the dinner;
• Introduce the Sung Grace and Loyal Toast;
• Assist with the distribution of the gifts;
• Introduce the speeches, toasts, and the Ladies Song;
• Introduce the first dance of the evening by the President and partner;
• Introduce the entertainment and assist with the raffle; and
• Finally draw the evening to a close with Auld Lang Syne and the National Anthem.
My fee depends on the location, size and complexity of your Masonic festival. Be assured that I will always work with your best interests in mind, so please contact me with the ‘when and where’, and we will take it from there.
John Ashmele FGPT
Fellow of the Guild of Professional Toastmasters
Graduate of the Professional Toastmasters’ Academy
m: 07710 400412 e: email@example.com