On your Wedding Day, I will:
• Ensure that the venue is ready to receive you and your guests, and resolve any problems that might arise;
• Welcome your guests and ensure that arrangements are in place for the elderly, the disabled and guests with special needs;
• Assist with the civil ceremony and the confetti tunnel if required;
• Look after your guests during the reception, encouraging them to look at the table plan to save time later;
• Assist your photographer with the group shots, so that no one is missing or left out;
• Call your guests to tables in a timely manner before the formal entry of the Couple;
• Claim the attention of your guests for Grace (if you choose), and look after them during the wedding breakfast;
• Introduce the cake-cutting, speeches and toasts before the formal exit of the Couple after the meal;
• Welcome your evening guests; and
• Introduce the throwing of the Bride’s bouquet and the first dance before handing over to the DJ/Band for the rest of the evening.
My fee for a standard English wedding, looking after you and your guests from their arrival to the first dance, is from £425 and depends on the location, size and complexity of the wedding.
Be assured that I will always work with your best interests in mind.
John Ashmele FGPT
Fellow of the Guild of Professional Toastmasters
Graduate of the Professional Toastmasters’ Academy
m: 07710 400412 e: firstname.lastname@example.org