At your Bar/Bat Mitzvah simcha, I will:
• Ensure that the venue is ready to receive you and your guests, and resolve any problems that might arise;
• Welcome your guests, and ensure that arrangements are in place for the elderly, the disabled and guests with special needs;
• Look after your guests during the reception, encouraging them to look at the table plan to save time later;
• Organise the receiving line and call the guests forward to be received, or call the guests to tables, in a timely manner before the formal entry of the Bar/Bat Mitzvah and their parents;
• Claim the attention of guests for the welcoming speech followed by hamotzi;
• Claim the attention of guests after the meal for birkat hamazon and the Loyal Toasts;
• Introduce the speeches and toasts to and by the Bar/Bat Mitzvah;
• Welcome your evening guests;
• Organise and introduce the first dance of the evening by the Bar/Bat Mitzvah and their family;
• Organise and introduce the Ceremony of the Thirteen Candles;
• Look after you and your guests throughout the evening, and finally draw the proceedings to a close.
My fee for a traditional Bar/Bat Mitzvah, looking after you and your guests from their arrival to the end of the evening, is from £475 and depends on the location, size and complexity of the simcha.
Be assured that I will always work with your best interests in mind, so please contact me to discuss your simcha.
John Ashmele FGPT
Fellow of the Guild of Professional Toastmasters
Graduate of the Professional Toastmasters’ Academy
m: 07710 400412 e: firstname.lastname@example.org